Q: Transmission making whirring sound

My transmission makes a whirring sound when in neutral and my car shudders when I shift sometimes.

A: This is a common issue with Mazda transmiss...

This is a common issue with Mazda transmissions. There is an additive I recommend for the issue. It is called "instant shudder fix." It comes in a little red tube, and although may be pricey, it usually solves the Mazda shudder issue. If you would like this checked by a professional, I would recommend having a certified mechanic inspect your vehicle's shuddering issue in person to recommend the proper repairs.