Q: Transmission hose popped off and car wouldn't go. I've had it repaired it drove for a second and now it only goes in reverse

So the hose came off leaked all fluid and the car would not go into gear at all. Had the hose put back on drove the car for 5 minutes then when I went to turn around it would not go in reverse. Turned it off and back on now it only drives in reverse. Won't kick into drive at all.

When you lost all the fluid it may have damaged the transmission. You should have the fluid level rechecked first and if low then top it off and recheck it. If still only get reverse then you will need to have the transmission checked for codes and pressure tested to see if the transmission has internal failure of reverse clutch band or servo.

3. Transmission hose popped off and car wouldn't go. I've had it repaired it drove for a second and now it only goes in reverse