Q: Q: Transmission

When coming to s stop my my transmission felsl like it wants to lunge forward, does this mean the trans is going out?

3. Q: Transmission

Q: Leaking coolant and poor gas mileage.

Some key things to check to ensure your vehicle gets correct gas mileage would be your air filter, fuel filter, quality of fuel, and oxygen sensor integrity. A dirty air filter will suffocate your engine causing bad gas mileage. Dirty...

Q: Q: I purchased a new computer for it does it need programed

You would need to have it programmed to your VIN. Have the computer scanned to see if you have a good crank shaft signal first, before replacing the ECM. You may not need the ECM replaced; you may have a...

Q: I accidentally drove through 2 feet of water, I have replaced several parts but the car still runs poorly

You did not mention replacing the air filter after it got wet. The engine and its sensors were not designed to go through water and will get damaged. You may have also damaged internal engine parts like bending engine piston...