Q: Q: Transmission

When coming to s stop my my transmission felsl like it wants to lunge forward, does this mean the trans is going out?

Depending on how strong the lunging forward feeling is, this may be related to the AC compressor kicking on and off. When this happens, the motor will increase in RPM slight to make up for the additional power needed to power the AC compressor. If the lunging is more powerful than that, this may also be related to problems with the transmission’s ability to downshift properly an may have to do with the torque converter locking and unlocking at the incorrect times. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the truck.

3. Q: Transmission