Q: Q: Transmission

When coming to s stop my my transmission felsl like it wants to lunge forward, does this mean the trans is going out?

3. Q: Transmission

Q: my truck has no bus and i changed the crankshaft senser already?

Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system is on, you may see a security warning light. If the warning light is on, to temporarily override the...

Q: Small coolant leak 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hi there - while adding ground pepper to a leaky cooling system may stem a leak, this would seem to require a great deal of pepper! Other "cooling system sealers" may stop a slow leak, but tend to put a...

Q: Bad fuel injecter

That doesn't really sound like the symptoms of a bad fuel injector. It sound more like you have an air leak or a bad idle valve. But don't run out and buy a new part just yet. You really should...