Q: Q: Transmission

When coming to s stop my my transmission felsl like it wants to lunge forward, does this mean the trans is going out?

3. Q: Transmission

Q: Q: Car won't start

Hi there. Although the voltage looks good on the battery, the unknown is the cold cranking amps; which is what is important asset of the battery for start up. If the AC was serviced yesterday, the battery cables would have...

Q: Dome lights and courtesy lights in back seat will not turn on.

Hi there. When multiple objects in a car will not work that are electrical, then there is a loose or broken ground wire to the circuits. Check all of the wiring in the cab to see what could be loose...

Q: Leaking coolant and poor gas mileage.

Some key things to check to ensure your vehicle gets correct gas mileage would be your air filter, fuel filter, quality of fuel, and oxygen sensor integrity. A dirty air filter will suffocate your engine causing bad gas mileage. Dirty...