Q: Q: Transmission

While driving my car seems to slip out of gear, or the transmission is slipping. I can smell the clutch. At low throttle the car seems to operate correctly but as i press the gas the revs will build without any power going to the wheels.

Hey there, thanks for writing in. It sounds like your clutch is due for replacement. If you "smell the clutch" and the RMPs are increasing, but the speed is not, then it is pretty much a slipping clutch. Your best bet in this scenario may be to take the car into a transmission shop to have this taken care of properly.

3. Q: Transmission