Q: Transmission range sensor code keeps coming on after replacing the range sensor.

I have a check engine light on it's the trans range sensor I had it replaced and the light keeps coming back on saying the same issue what would be the problem

Check the harness that goes to the range sensor and see if there is any burned contacts. If there is not burned contacts, then check for power to the wiring harness and see if there is a 5 volt reference. If there is no power or it is less or more than 5 volts, then there is an issue with either the wiring harness or the computer needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your check engine light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Transmission range sensor code keeps coming on after replacing the range sensor.