Q: Tranmission 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis

My offdrive light start the blinking on my 96 Grand Marquis and car stop pulling

3. Tranmission 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis

Q: Q: Car overheating and leaking

It sounds like you have a coolant leak. The most common coolant leak I've seen on your vehicle make and model is the intake manifold. The intake manifold is made of plastic and cannot withstand high temperatures like metals can....

Q: I am looking to make a "sports" , "dub" car with alot of power.

Taking on a project such as this takes lots of time, even for the most experienced mechanic. You will be re-engineering your car and this will require you to learn a lot and make a lot of decisions. There is...

Q: Trying to stop outside air from coming into my car

The Max A/C setting should close the fresh air vents off, preventing fresh air from entering the climate control system, but there is natural ventilation built in every vehicle so it is impossible to completely seal the vehicle from outside...