Q: Tranmission 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis

My offdrive light start the blinking on my 96 Grand Marquis and car stop pulling

3. Tranmission 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis

Q: Car starts then sputters and dies. Last longer if I give it gas, slowly dies after.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The issue will need some further testing before we will know definitively. To begin, considering the symptoms, start by measuring your fuel pressure. If the pressure is weak, you want to replace the fuel...

Q: Won't start and has spark, 49 psi in fuel pressure, and it ran when I parked the car. Why won't it start?

Hi there. Check the starter and see if is clicking when you turn the key. If the starter is clicking, then either the starter relay or the starter solenoid is not working. If there is no click and the starter...

Q: Hesitates when accelerating

Hello. This can be caused by the catalytic converter, but that is not too common with this symptom. If there is a hopping feeling, which is similar to a misfire, then most of the time this is caused by a...