Q: Tranmission 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis

My offdrive light start the blinking on my 96 Grand Marquis and car stop pulling

3. Tranmission 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis

Q: Shift solenoid B fixed, shift hard in reverse still 2008 Mercury Milan

Hello - you still have problems with your transmission, most likely in the valve body. This is a common problem with this model transmission, and requires a rebuild or replacement of the valve body to correct. The problem codes behind...

Q: Car sputtering and vibrating when idling.

Hello, if a car is vibrating at idle only, but has normal power with no driveability issues or check engine light on, the most likely failure is collapsed motor mounts. Motor mounts are rubber insulators that are attached between the...

Q: Car is not getting fuel. I changed fuel pump and checked the fuel pump relay. It was in good condition. What else could it be?

This may likely be related to the fuel pressure regulator. This is a unit that helps to maintain the fuel pressure in the system. When this is not working, this may cause an erratic fluctuation in the fuel pressure or...