Q: TPMS Light On????

Before having my tire valve (where the air goes into the tire - I believe the dealership called it a valve) replaced, my low pressure light was on. Now that the valve has been replaced, the low pressure light is off but the TPMS light is on. What does that mean?

Hi There, Your car has sensors at each of the four wheels that monitor the tire pressure at each tire. When these sensors fail, you may notice inaccurate readings as to your tire pressure. It sounds like these sensors may have been disturbed during the process of changing the tire valve. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your tire pressure monitoring system.

3. TPMS Light On????