Q: My car will not start - 2003 Toyota Matrix

Oil and antifreeze are mixed. And the intake manifold was full of oil. Oil was all over the place.

Hi there. Unfortunately, once there is oil and coolant mixed, there is the possibility of a cracked cylinder head/block or a blown cylinder head gasket. This is a serious condition as the internal damage generally snowballs into worse; the main & rod bearings get damaged, etc. Has the car overheated? This sounds like catastrophic engine failure. The engine will need to be replaced, but we may not know for sure until an inspection has been performed. Unfortunately, YourMechanic does not offer engine replacement services.

3. My car will not start - 2003 Toyota Matrix