Q: Top of steering shaft inside wheel sounds dry when turning how do you fix it?

When steering it sounds like it's dry inside top end of steering shaft jnaide wheel. How do you know it?

It sounds like your steering clock spring in the column for the air bag and steering wheel controls is binding or getting ready to break. I recommend having the steering wheel inspected by a mechanic who can verify the problem and let you know what needs to be done.

3. Top of steering shaft inside wheel sounds dry when turning how do you fix it?