Q: Tire Sizing on a Toyota Celica

I need new tires on my Celica and the original size is 195/60/15. I was wondering if I could fit a little bit wider tires 205/60/15 on my stock rims.

3. Tire Sizing on a Toyota Celica

Q: Toyota celica with engine replaced

The 7th generation Toyota Celica was in production from 1999 until 2006 so I am going to assume that your Toyota also falls into this time frame. The engine in your Celica is the 1ZZ-FE, which is a motor...

Q: Q: P0171

The cause behind diagnostic trouble code P0171 is easiest to find by looking at the secondary firing patterns on the Bank one cylinders. That will confirm if the too lean condition, that has caused the code to set, affects all...

Q: Car pulls to the right after tire rotation

Hello. On your 2002 Mercedes Benz SLK320, all of the tires have to have the same tread design an the same amount of tread. Any variations will cause the computer to not read the sensors correctly which will cause these...