Q: Tire Sizing on a Toyota Celica

I need new tires on my Celica and the original size is 195/60/15. I was wondering if I could fit a little bit wider tires 205/60/15 on my stock rims.

3. Tire Sizing on a Toyota Celica

Q: My car is overheating - 2000 Toyota Celica

This may be caused by a faulty coolant fan relay. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working...

Q: How far must my heat gauge rise? 2002 VW Golf

Hi there - auto manufacturers, as an informal standard, design operating gauges to align the needle in the middle of the gauge. This should be "90" on your gauge I believe (Celsius). This would suggest that your thermostat is not...

Q: Looking at buying new rims, different centre bores and offsets.

Hi there. You can change the rims on the vehicle and the 5mm offset difference will not make much difference with the mounting and clearance with anything. Keep in mind, when changing a wheel from 40mm offset to 45mm offset...