Q: Timing marks on a Chrysler 300 V6 3.5 liter. Help with putting a timing belt on.

I was fixing my water pump on the Chrysler 300. I was trying to remove the harmonic balancer. I accidentally moved one wrong of the belt on the lower end. My question is now that I've have it all put together the timing marks the two top sprockets are identical straight up and down on the markings on the casing, the bottom one the triangle on this pulley should it match the top dead center mark

As long as the camshafts did not turn and the timing marks are the same, then there is no issue and the timing marks are lined up properly. If you need further assistance with your timing belt, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Timing marks on a Chrysler 300 V6 3.5 liter. Help with putting a timing belt on.