Q: Throttle body flooding out continuously flow of gas could it be the egr valve

Turn on key and throttle body floods out continuous flow of gas could it be the egr valve

Hi there. It is possible that an EGR valve problem could cause the fuel system to run rich, but typically not cause fuel to leak. This is most likely a throttle body component failure, a fuel line leak or a fuel injector that is always active. It might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a fuel system inspection to determine what is causing this problem.

3. Throttle body flooding out continuously flow of gas could it be the egr valve