Q: The vin for this vehicle is not available at this time. I don't have it in my possession right now.

The vehicle belongs to my son and I'm trying to get information for him. Can you just give me a ball park estimate?

Many repairs do not require VIN number detail. It is typically only if you are requesting (or yourself buying) dealer supplied OEM parts that VIN numbers are required for parts ordering. If you write back in, or call YourMechanic at Tel: 844-249-6752, we will get your inquiry properly addressed. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. The vin for this vehicle is not available at this time. I don't have it in my possession right now.