Q: The timing off

When I drive my car, and I push down on the gas it doesn't take off wright away what's wrong with my car

A: The hesitation on your vehicle could be cau...

The hesitation on your vehicle could be caused by a lot of possibilities. The engine needs the proper fuel pressure and delivery through a clean fuel filter to the engine. The ignition needs good spark plugs, wires and ignition components to accelerate good. Your throttle sensor and throttle body needs to work properly also. You see there may be a lot of different causes of your hesitation when it comes to the engine. Now what if the transmission is not engaging as it should. I would suggest contacting a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to come and do a through diagnostic check of your car’s hesitation to help you get the correct repairs for your vehicle.