Q: The HVAC is not cooling the air in the car. Fan works, but no cooling. Can this be fixed by YourMechanic?

The HVAC system is not cooling the air in the car. Fan works. Heat works. Cooling does not work. Can Your Mechanics fix this or must I take it to a dealership. I suspect it needs an injection of refrigerant.

A: This can happen for a number of reasons suc...

This can happen for a number of reasons such as being low on refrigerant, a faulty AC thermostat switch or a failing AC compressor. We do currently offer services for repairs/inspections of air conditioning systems.