Q: The fuel gauge is stuck on full

fuel gauge is on full all the time

Hi there. It sounds like you have either a faulty fuel gauge fault or the fuel sender in the fuel tank is faulty. Does the gauge go to zero when the key is turned off and removed? If so, then the gauge probably is not faulty. With the fuel sender removed - and the key on - move the sender and check the gauge to see if it responds accordingly; it may take a few seconds to respond.

If there is no response, then the sender or wiring harness may be faulty. Working with the fuel system can be hazardous, so I strongly suggest acquiring a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to your location to inspect for any electrical problems and suggest the needed repairs.