Q: The electronics in the car flicker after I've been driving for a while.

The headlights, speedometer backlights, radio and a few other things will flicker when I come to a stop. After I start going again it continues until I really step on the gas. I believe it is the alternator because the one in the truck is factory and the truck has 140,000 miles on it. A few times when I've been stopped at a red light, the truck will even turn off.

3. The electronics in the car flicker after I've been driving for a while.