Q: The car makes noises while making a turn to the left

Lately, my car has been making some weird sounds when I drive down the moderately steep incline and making a turn to the left. The sounds are noticeable only when I turn the steering wheel to the left. What could be the issue here?

A: Depends on what are the noise is coming fro...

Depends on what are the noise is coming from. If it is from the front end, then it’s likely a worn suspension component such as a sway bar link or a steering component like a tie rod end. From the rear, it could be a sway bar bushing or differential noise.

If there are no obvious signs of wear or damage, the chassis ears may need to be used to determine the faulty component during a road test. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and experience necessary to locate and correct this type of noise.