Q: The brake lights on my 97cadillac de-elegence occasionally comes on while driving and only turns off after disconnecting the batte

The brake lights on my 97cadillac de-elegence occasionally comes on while driving and only turns off after disconnecting the battery​, I believe the switch or whatever it's called under the break pedal needs to be adjusted or replaced, but I'm no mechanic

Thank you

3. The brake lights on my 97cadillac de-elegence occasionally comes on while driving and only turns off after disconnecting the batte