Q: The battery light and parking break light comes on for a few seconds then goes off its on a 2003 hyundai santa fe

I just replace the alternator a year ago and now the battery and parking brake light comes on for a few seconds then it goes off. I don't know tlwhat the problem is and its too cold to take the alternator off and it be fine

You do not need to have alternator removed to properly test the system for operation. If you are getting brake light and alternator light coming on you may be having a different problem with the ignition system and will need additional diagnosis from a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.