Q: Sway bar links bad

I have been told both my front and rear sway bar links are bad. My car does not make any noise going over bumps and it turns just fine. Do I need to get a second opinion? I have been going to the same Carx for years. I need some advice. Thank you!

The rear sway bar links may not be noticed they are bad unless you have weight in the back of the car or are making highway maneuvers like changing lanes. The links help to keep the rear of the car from leaning out on turns also. I recommend replacing them if they are bad.