Q: Sway bar bracket left front side

Hi jay,,sorry to be a bother again mate i found out what that sound was in my front passenger side tyre it turned out to be my sway bar bracket bent and rubbing on my tyre "i have also changed my mechanic" my new mechanic said that it looked like it had been done deliberatly "is this true can it be tampered with"????? 😉😜😉

I would doubt it was done intentionally by anyone. The sway bar goes from one side to the other side of the vehicle and connects to each side lower control arms with the links. It’s possible that you may have hit something on the road and it got bent, or something could be binding on the arm and causing it to bend. If you want to have an independent mechanic come out and take a look at the situation, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect your steering and suspension and advise you on what repairs are needed.

3. Sway bar bracket left front side