Q: Subaru Forrester 2005 what would be draining the battery

What would be draining the battery so that the car won't start and the cruise like flashes with the engine light on

3. Subaru Forrester 2005 what would be draining the battery

Q: Q: Rough idling

Hi there. Most of the time, this is caused by a dirty throttle body. If there is build up in the throttle body bore, then the throttle plate will have trouble racing the correct location keeping the engine from maintaining...

Q: Running lights and tail lights stay on when the engine is off and the key removed

Hello. It sounds like your time delay in the control module is not working. It may also be a short in the switch but that is not as likely. The retained power relay may be failing or the control module...

Q: I have a 2010 Nissan altima it's given me a p1717 code and does not move can anyone help

I have checked this code and there is not a listing that code P1717 applies to this vehicle. You will need to have the computer scanned again and verify the codes stored. Once you get the correct code then let...