Q: Subaru Forrester 2005 what would be draining the battery

What would be draining the battery so that the car won't start and the cruise like flashes with the engine light on

3. Subaru Forrester 2005 what would be draining the battery

Q: Why won't the clips stay on my brake pads on my 2010 Subaru Forester

Hello. I would need to know if the problem is with the retainer clips on the pad mounts or the clips that go on the pads. Either way if the clips are being installed correctly and they will not hold...

Q: 2010 Subaru Forester power steering does not work, battery light is on, smell of rubber from engine compartment

It does indeed sound like your drive belt is broken. Your vehicle has two belts: one for the A/C and another for the power steering and alternator. Obviously, if the latter breaks, you no longer have power steering and your...

Q: When I accelerate quickly the Check Engine Light comes on.

This may be related to many different things, such as a failing throttle position sensor or a bad mass air flow sensor. The throttle position sensor relays the position of the throttle plate relative to your foot's position on the...