Q: Subaru Forrester 2005 what would be draining the battery

What would be draining the battery so that the car won't start and the cruise like flashes with the engine light on

3. Subaru Forrester 2005 what would be draining the battery

Q: Rear tires wear faster than front.

There is an alignment change to the rear vehicle toe in depending on the tire size. If you have 16 inch tires, then the new spec is -.12 to 0 inches. If you have the 17 inch tires, then the...

Q: There is a "clicking" or "hitting" sound when I release the accelerator or not braking. it sounds like a faulty part that is hitti

It is not clear from your description if the noise is engine or chassis related. If chassis related, the origin of the noise could be in anything from wheel bearings to brake components to drive axles. From your description, the...

Q: Q: Check Engine light flashing.

The check engine light flashing is most likely from your engine miss firing on one or more cylinders. The computer should be scanned to see what cylinder is miss firing and that cylinder checked for a failing weak coil pack,...