Q: Still no pedal pressure

I recently replaced the rubber seals on my mums 2009 isuzu dmax and flushed out all the black sludge as well as replace the seals and clean the slave cylinder, i bleed it but still no pressure. Is my master cylinder dead? Do i need a new one? 6 months before this on my way to the hospital i couldnt change gear, and the slave was leaking so i changed it and got a new one but the pedal pressure wasnt the same till this day but i could still change gear after that till last week ... Please help

You will need to check if the clutch master cylinder is supplying pressure to the slave cylinder as it should be. The master cylinder is made of aluminum and the bore gets worn and may not seal on the rubber cups if you tried to rebuild it. I recommend replacing the master cylinder and then bleeding the new one out to see if this helps. Do not forget to check the clutch pedal linkage to see if any linkage is worn or missing plastic bushings.

If you need some assistance with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanics who can diagnose your clutch pedal issue firsthand and make the necessary repairs.