Q: Starts fine but immediately when I turn off the engine, it won't start again until I count to 60 and then it starts and runs fine. Repeats.

Starts fine but immediately when I turn off the engine, it won't start again until I count to 60 and then it starts and runs fine. Repeats. What's wrong?

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. The problem is m...

Hi, thanks for writing in. The problem is most likely caused by the ignition control module. It would need to be verified by inspecting the spark when the problem happens. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.