Q: 2013 Dodge Challenger without key fob

2013 Dodge Challenger unfortunately didn't come with the key fob, only the stand-alone metal key. How much does it cost to get a new fob and program for my car?

A: A lot of money if you go to the dealer. Hop...

A lot of money if you go to the dealer. Hope that you can find a good locksmith around here. Or call YourMechanic.com and see if they have a mechanic in your area that can reprogram it, because mobile guys are a lot cheaper than the dealers. Sometimes, however, they just don’t have the equipment and you will have to go to a dealer. But, if you get a mobile mechanic, have them do the job for you. It’s going to be a lot cheaper. It’s not like it’s going to be dirty cheap--you’ve got to buy a fob and have them reprogram it, but they should be able to perform these tasks for you.