Q: starter switch replaced and do you have the computer to reset it. Also need help to put my new gas tank in. I have taken all bolts

I need you to sawza off 3 bolts and fittings that are rusted on the muffler pipes that fit them together. I have taken off all bolts to replace another gas tank. The old gas tank had a hole in it. I have removed everything, the back seat, all bottom covers, the side cover where the gas outlet goes, all bolts on the muffler pipes except those 3 rusted ones. removed the 8 bolts on the drive shaft under the gas tank and it just needs to be separated, I can replace everything once we get the gas tank back in. I also need to get a new starter switch on ebay for about $100. and need you to replace it and recompute the switch if you can. Thanks Daniel Duckworth, a@adbico.com

Hello. After replacing the ignition switch on your vehicle you should be able to reprogram it manually. Putting the key into the ignition and leaving it there for a few seconds until an indicator comes up on the dashboard saying “key teach in progress” . After doing that 3-4 times the vehicle should start up as normal. We may be able to get a technician out to you today depending on what area you are in. I will inform customer support of your need for assistance right now but it may be beneficial to call 844-249-6752 and use their call back feature to get the fastest assistance possible.

3. starter switch replaced and do you have the computer to reset it. Also need help to put my new gas tank in. I have taken all bolts