Q: Starter replacement

Im trying to test my starter for replacement if needed, can someone please give me the engine mounting bolts location that are on the starter i think i see one but im having trouble i need this fixed by tommarrow i could send pics

Hi there. It’s probably a good idea for you to either view a starter replacement video for your vehicle on YouTube.com or purchase a vehicle service and repair manual for your Cadillac to get the best data and instructions for replacing a starter; as we can’t download any images or instructions on this Q & A.