Q: stalls when braking/turning

I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 slt 4.7. I bought this truck not running and the only thing the previous owner said they replaced that I haven't checked is the fuel pump. I have replaced head gaskets,crank sensor,cam sensor,tps,iac,alternator,battery,cleaned the throttle body thoroughly,all new lifters,changed the old power steering pressure line to one that could hold a power steering pressure switch,ran half a bottle of seafoam direct into the fuel injectors and half in the tank because four were dirty,new spark plugs and coils all around, I've checked the wires under the fuse box to check for weak points also sprayed all the connectors with electronic cleaner to get out dirt.General problem that I am seeing at the moment is braking during a 90 degree turn stalls the truck.I have been able to come to a stop at stop sign and be fine, and I can make successful turns if I throttle through them, but like parking lots where I have to use the brake while turning the truck stalls.

You have definitely thrown a lot of parts at the truck. Some may have been necessary, but some may not have been.

Based on your current symptoms, it sounds like the Manifold Absolute Pressure, or MAP sensor, may be to blame. When you are braking, you are using engine vacuum to assist your braking efforts via the power brake booster.

The MAP sensors function is to adjust fuel ratios and engine speed based on engine vacuum pressures. A faulty map sensor could allow the engines computer to incorrectly adjust itself based on the false reading it may be receiving from the MAP sensor.

I recommend having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an inspection of your stalling issue to identify which sensor may be to blame. I suspect that you will need a MAP sensor replacement, but without being able to watch live engine data, it is hard for me to confirm.

3. stalls when braking/turning