Q: speed cuts off when accelerator pushed. Gives code 730

on the road sometime power cuts, engine keeps running, tranny cuts power. Gives 730 code incorrect gear ratio. Is it gear changing sensor?

3. speed cuts off when accelerator pushed. Gives code 730

Q: Engine Light/ Maintenance Required/ TCS Light on

All these codes point to engine misfires. You should pull the spark plug wires to see if oil is on the spark plug wires causing the misfire. You would need to replace the valve cover gaskets and spark plug tube...

Q: When the AC is turned on my Check engine light comes on , code reading throttle position sensor, not enough voltage.

If you have the electronic type throttle that has no cable to the throttle body, then you will need to check to make sure that battery voltage is not dropping below 12.5 volts when your A/C is turned on. You...

Q: I just put in a new aftermarket radio into my girls Acura TL 2005 and I connected the harness's together correctly but no sound

Hi there. A common problem that occurs when installing aftermarket stereo systems is a fuse or electrical relay breaks. This can easily occur if the car battery was not removed during the service. I would verify all fuses and electrical...