Q: speed cuts off when accelerator pushed. Gives code 730

on the road sometime power cuts, engine keeps running, tranny cuts power. Gives 730 code incorrect gear ratio. Is it gear changing sensor?

3. speed cuts off when accelerator pushed. Gives code 730

Q: My Acura TL 1999 has a idling problem. It idles high to low. And it takes a while for the gears to switch when I'm reversing and in drive.

For the idle condition, check the (IAC) Idle Air Control Valve and see if its plugged up. You can take it off and clean it and then put it back on. If the idle continues to be irreratic, then the...

Q: Q: Brake Pad Replacement

Hello. I will be glad to answer your question about your 2012 Acura. Brake pads are replaced when the friction material is worn down to 1-2 mm. There is no published, or perhaps even known, "average" amount of mileage that...

Q: After replacing valve cover gaskets, car runs horrible, and throws 5 different codes.

Hi there. Look on the engine for any ground wires. There could have been a ground wire that was disconnected to remove the valve covers causing all of the codes to appear. A ground that is not hook up can...