Q: speed cuts off when accelerator pushed. Gives code 730

on the road sometime power cuts, engine keeps running, tranny cuts power. Gives 730 code incorrect gear ratio. Is it gear changing sensor?

3. speed cuts off when accelerator pushed. Gives code 730

Q: Brand New battery in Acura TL went dead after car was sitting for 3 days .could it be a bad alternator?

Aleissa. Thanks for contacting us today. When a new battery goes dead after replacement, it's typically due to the alternator being damaged or one of the charging cables not working correctly. In regards to the security alarm, this might be...

Q: Car shut down due to low battery voltage

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2015 Acura ILX. If the battery voltage got that low then it will stall like this. It sounds to me like there was a bad connection at the battery or possibly the engine...

Q: When I start my car it sounds like a muffler news up front right below the engine what is that or can you help

It's possible that an exhaust component is leaking and/or is loose. This can be determined by a visual inspection and if you desire such an inspection please request an engine noise diagnostic - suspected exhaust leak/loose mount. If you request...