Q: Sounds coming from Underneath my truck, don't know what they are from only occurs while driving

Hello, while driving down the road here at constant clunk that seems to be coming from underneath my truck. I also seem to hear a noise when I'm turning into a parking lot or when I begin to leave a parking space. I wondered if it was from my Ujoints or something. When I start to drive it feels like my tires on my left side are wobbling. Could you possibly give me an idea on what could be the matter with my truck?

3. Sounds coming from Underneath my truck, don't know what they are from only occurs while driving