Q: Something wrong with car wiring?

I put a fully charged battery in the car. And the radio, mirror lights, ect. they all light up. But when I try to move the key to "start", it just completely dies. I hooked up the other car to try and jump it so it starts easier but that didn't help. When the car lights are on a weird buzz noise comes from the speaker next to the drivers seat. I keep repeating trying to start it but it won't work and I'm not sure what to do now.

A: Hello. From what you are explaining you eit...

Hello. From what you are explaining you either have a bad positive battery cable or a failure in the ignition switch. Most of the time it is caused by the battery cable. It will develop internal resistance over time and this will occur. If you are thinking of having this starting problem fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why the vehicle will not start.