Q: Something wrong with car's electric.

The windows won't roll down and there are multiple sensor lights going off. I think it might have something to do with the electrical system.

Hello, it seems like your car is in some kind of limp home mode. I would suspect you are correct that there is an electrical problem. I would have the charging system and battery checked, to be sure it in proper working order. After that I would connect a scanner and see if there are any codes to give a possible direction, and then last start looking for a wire or control unit that would be causing an issue. You may need to enlist the aid of mechanic to inspect your problem, since electrical concerns are difficult to figure out at times.

3. Something wrong with car's electric.