Q: So I tried releasing my second row seat in my 2004 ford freestar but it got stuck on a different latch in a different spot

So I tried releasing my second row seat in my 2004 ford freestar but it got stuck on a different latch in a differen spot in the same hole...please it's costy to go to a.mechanic
My car has an automatic transmission. How do I get it to release the seat

3. So I tried releasing my second row seat in my 2004 ford freestar but it got stuck on a different latch in a different spot