Q: So I tried releasing my second row seat in my 2004 ford freestar but it got stuck on a different latch in a different spot

So I tried releasing my second row seat in my 2004 ford freestar but it got stuck on a different latch in a differen spot in the same hole...please it's costy to go to a.mechanic
My car has an automatic transmission. How do I get it to release the seat

It is possible to have a mechanic come out on a mobile visit which should allay your concern as to the cost. To guide in you in something like this, I would need to actually see what you have. Broadly, either there is going to a way to "manipulate" the seat out of the "wrong" cut-out or track segment or, if it is really jammed, one side of the track might have to be loosened (from the floor mounting) to permit the seat to be freed. It just depends on what an on-site inspection reveals. If you desire a low cost, mobile visit, please make a request using YourMechanic’s service appointment page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. So I tried releasing my second row seat in my 2004 ford freestar but it got stuck on a different latch in a different spot