Q: Small power steering leak from bellows of steering rack. Also, vehicle pulls to the left after many alignments. Maybe related?

I have two issues. 1) There is is minor leak of power steering fluid originating from the passenger-side of the steering rack under the bellows (according to the last mechanic that inspected it). The leak is small and no other steering issues exist. 2) The vehicle always wants to pull to the left. I have had three alignments performed over the past six months, and no improvement. My tires are relatively new and inflated properly. Could these to issues be related? Thanks.

The leaking on the end of the rack is an indication the seals for the rack is leaking and this will require rack replacement. The rack can be causing the pull also.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr