Q: Signal lights blink fast

I have a 2010 Honda accord the signal lights are blinking fast any ideas?

3. Signal lights blink fast

Q: How do you check the manual transmission fluid?

Your car’s manual transmission needs fluid just like an automatic transmission does. It’s necessary for lubrication, for preventing friction and for maintaining pressure inside the transmission itself. If the fluid gets low, you may experience problems with shifting and driving....

Q: How do I replace the battery on the master key?

Your Accord’s master key (the one with the built-in key fob and lock controls) needs a battery to operate. If you notice that it takes several presses of the button to get your doors to lock or unlock, it’s time...

Q: Knocking/fluttering in rear end

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. If you have a limited slip differential, then having 2 different size tires on the axle will cause the limited slip differential to make this noise. Eventually, the limited slip will stop working and...