Q: Signal lights blink fast

I have a 2010 Honda accord the signal lights are blinking fast any ideas?

3. Signal lights blink fast

Q: Is there a fault in my engine?

Well, you haven't given me much to go on, but I'm Going to guess that you are seeing a Check Engine Light or some other warning light on your dashboard. When these lights come on it means the cars computers...

Q: My car won't start but the lights come, and their is a humming noise when I turn the ignition. It's a 1996 Honda accord vs

Hi Diavon. Thanks for sending in your question. If you turn the key and it's making a buzzing or clicking sound, then there are usually two reasons why. First, the battery most likely does not have enough cranking AMPs to...

Q: Car shakes and hesitates upon acceleration.

A weak battery will cause all of the electronics to fail. If this was the case, you would have hard steering and radio malfunctions as well. There are quite a few components that could cause poor acceleration. You will want...