Q: Signal lights blink fast

I have a 2010 Honda accord the signal lights are blinking fast any ideas?

3. Signal lights blink fast

Q: found a patch of transmission fluid on the ground burning smell below my radiator

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely experiencing a leak or other malfunction with the cooling system. It is difficult to say without performing an inspection, but you can perform a basic one just by visually looking...

Q: What does the three way catalytic converter do?

Controlling engine emissions requires a lot of different components. Catalytic converters are part of your exhaust system, and are responsible for burning off harmful gases, or converting them into something harmless (like oxygen). Catalytic converters use precious metals like platinum,...

Q: Vibration felt through seat every 5 to 10 secs at idle turning air con on stops vibration

As a car ages, things will not be the same as they were when new. There are vibrations inherent in almost every aspect of a vehicle. The fact that we feel so little when sitting in our cars is an...