Q: Signal lights blink fast

I have a 2010 Honda accord the signal lights are blinking fast any ideas?

Check to see if the exterior bulbs are actually working when the turn signal is activated. If a bulb is blown out, the blink frequency can increase. If all bulbs are working and yet the signals are blinking faster than normal, there might be something wrong with the flasher unit. If that is the case, the recommended service to diagnose and resolve this is a turn signal circuit/flasher diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Signal lights blink fast