Q: Should I change my transmission fluid.

My cars history report shows that it has never been changed. It has 146,xxx miles on it. And I was wanting to drain and refill the fluid. Also replace the filter. My reason is because when the engine is cold, it slips from 1st to 2nd. But when it's warm it's fine. No problem at all. Should I change it or leave it. The fluid is still redish right now.

I would not recommend changing the fluid or getting a flush on the transmission since you are already starting to have a problem. A service may make it worse at this point. I would have the transmission checked by a mechanic to determine what may be causing the slip. It may need to be overhauled to correct the condition.