Q: Shakes when stopped

The car shakes bad when I stop. Sometimes too when accelerating. Sometimes struggles to get to higher speeds. Also sounds like it struggles to start.

3. Shakes when stopped

Q: alarm won't cut off, even when I unhook the battery an re hook it it will come back on

Depending on the alarm system you have, it will vary the type of repair that will be needed to diagnose or fix the problem. If you have the factory alarm system, then you will have to have the system diagnosed...

Q: How do you engage automatic locking mode on the seat belts?

Your seat belts can be set to vehicle sensitive mode, which allows the shoulder belt to extend and retract as you need it. It will automatically lock when the system detects sudden deceleration while you’re traveling at over 5 MPH....

Q: Bad catalytic converter and white smoke from tire

Hello. This does sound like a problem related to the catalytic converter being faulty. The smoke from the driver’s side front wheel could be caused by the front driver side caliper locking up. This may make the wheel difficult to...