Q: Shakes when stopped

The car shakes bad when I stop. Sometimes too when accelerating. Sometimes struggles to get to higher speeds. Also sounds like it struggles to start.

3. Shakes when stopped

Q: When do I need a transmission oil change?

The industry rule of thumb is to replace transmission fluid every 40,000 miles. Some vehicles call for it to be changed sooner, some later. The recommended service intervals should be listed in your vehicle's owners manual, available with a call...

Q: power steering randomly not working. If its stops working i reset my pcm and then it works fine until it randomly shuts off again

Hi Jimmy. Thanks for sending your question today. Sometimes this type of issue is caused by a failed EPS sensor, poor electrical harness connection to the sensor, or a glitch inside of the PCM. The best way to determine the...

Q: Electrical problems on a 'O4 Volvo S40

Yes I've seen that a lot on those things. A lot of them get a fuse box that's just flat out corroded. You will have to take the whole thing apart and clean it completely or go to a junkyard...