Q: Shakes when stopped

The car shakes bad when I stop. Sometimes too when accelerating. Sometimes struggles to get to higher speeds. Also sounds like it struggles to start.

3. Shakes when stopped

Q: MY 1998 ford escort coupe will not move in drive but will move in reverse and low. Put transmission fluid in it it still does not

Hi Patricia. Thanks for the additional information. An issue like this is often an indication of either an internal seal that is leaking inside the transmission, a damaged torque converter or a damaged shift solenoid. Sometimes it just a problem...

Q: Sluggish acceleration issues on 2005 Ford Escape XLT

Hi there. Any number of concerns can create a loss of power. Assuming, the check engine light is not coming on, this leads me to believe the PCM (powertrain control module)/computer is not recognizing the fault. A plugged catalytic converter...

Q: Plugs get oil on them and misfire

The top most part of your engine is called the valve cover. On a V-shaped engine, you should have 2 valve covers. These valve covers are bolted to the top of the cylinder head and have gaskets in between the...