Q: " D" blinking during driving the car.

asked by on February 02, 2017

I have Hond N wgn jh1 model 2014 Automatic. some time " D" blinking during driving the car. i stop and switch off the car. This blinking ended for a few time and it start after a few millages. Tell me what is the actual problem and what i do.

Faisal Faraz Fayyaz faisal549@gmail.com 923005272396

Your transmission is detecting a problem with the transmission and would require the computer to be scanned to retrieve the codes from the computer since there are many possible causes for the overdrive light to flash. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and scan the computer just in case the transmission may have a problem where it should not be driven or transmission damage may happen.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr