Q: shake in the front end

When going between 45 & 50 mph get a slight shake, however when going downhill and applying the brakes it shakes even more, ball joints seem ok

Vibration or shaking at moderate to high vehicle speeds, felt through the car body and/or the steering wheel, is usually due to dynamic imbalance of the wheel/tire assembly and/or various types of tire defects such as belt separations or excessive radial force variation. Vibration on braking is typically due to excessive thickness variation in the brake rotor, pad defects, or excessive rotor runout as installed on the hub. Typically, thickness variation can’t exceed .001 inches and rotor runout, as installed, should ideally be no more than .002 inches. To determine if the rotors are the cause of the vibration in your case, rotor runout has to be carefully measured. To have the root cause of the vibration identified, please request a brake and suspension system diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. shake in the front end