Q: Service engine light 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

I just rebuilt my engine with a new cam with original equipment along with rings lifters and bearings. Engine fired up w light blinking. Im gettting missfire going to plug 1.

Hello - to diagnose your misfire I would check the coil-to-plug connection for Cylinder 1, then replace the coil pack (assuming you put new plugs in during the rebuild). If you would like assistance, I suggest an engine misfire inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Service engine light 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500