Q: Service engine light 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

I just rebuilt my engine with a new cam with original equipment along with rings lifters and bearings. Engine fired up w light blinking. Im gettting missfire going to plug 1.

Hello - to diagnose your misfire I would check the coil-to-plug connection for Cylinder 1, then replace the coil pack (assuming you put new plugs in during the rebuild). If you would like assistance, I suggest an engine misfire inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.