Q: Serpertine belt keep shreeding

I just replace a seiged idler pulley and serpertine belt and drove seven miles and the serpertine belt is shreding again

3. Serpertine belt keep shreeding

Q: One click in car won’t start Volvo S60 2.4t

Considering that all those parts were just replaced I would recommend retracing your steps to determine if any loose connections exist anywhere. If the battery connections are loose this can cause the vehicle to make a click sound but not...

Q: Engine temperature keeps going up

Hello. The cooling system is designed to keep the engine at operating temperature. Hot coolant from the engine flows through the radiator, which lowers the temperature. The lower temperature coolant is then returned to the engine. The primary cooling system...

Q: Q: Check Engine Light is on

Your check engine light may come on for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad catalytic converter, bad spark plugs or wires and many other reasons. Unfortunately due to the...