Q: Seat motor malfunctioning

The passenger's seat adjuster motor stopped functioning because something got stuck under it. The chair is moving sideways now.

A: Repairing the seat may require disassemblin...

Repairing the seat may require disassembling the track to install it straight again; this is one of those things that you won’t find in a service manual. The best action would be have someone handy look at the seat, and power mechanism, to see if there is a simple fix. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to your car's location to run a diagnostic inspection of your seat, and suggest the best path to repair.