Q: Seat motor malfunctioning

The passenger's seat adjuster motor stopped functioning because something got stuck under it. The chair is moving sideways now.

Repairing the seat may require disassembling the track to install it straight again; this is one of those things that you won’t find in a service manual. The best action would be have someone handy look at the seat, and power mechanism, to see if there is a simple fix. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to your car’s location to run a diagnostic inspection of your seat, and suggest the best path to repair.

3. Seat motor malfunctioning