Q: Runs ruff

When car is in neutral it starts running in .5 rpms when you give gas it stays in 1.5 then drops down to .5 after like 5 min and keeps makeing noise as if it is about to stall. When I drive it has no power I did everything on it changed fuel pump checked for vacum leak changed my vacum solinoid also the ecu. Checked my Cadillac converter to and that's not it And I cleaned the egr. The car worked fine I tell I noticed it slowly started to loose power tell one point It would start.

A: The engine will need to be scanned to see i...

The engine will need to be scanned to see if the MAP/Boost sensor is reading correctly and the mass airflow (MAF) sensor is not contaminated.

Check to see if the tube between the throttle body and the MAF sensor is tight and has no cracks in the hose anywhere and replace it if it does. Diagnose any codes received during testing.

If you would like some help, a good place to start would be with an inspection of your rough idle condition by a qualified mobile mechanic.