Q: Reverse light on my f150 stays on

asked by on March 11, 2018

My reverse light stays on and i unhooked the battery but i really need to know what to do to fix this plz help cuz just bought a new battery and dont want it drained

Lights (Headlamps/beams/brakes) Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Heather. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few possible reasons that your reverse light is always on, ranging from a damaged electrical relay to an open fuse. It’s also possible that the neutral safety switch is damaged. Since there are multiple possible sources for this problem, it’s best to have a professional mechanic to first complete an on-site inspection to determine what repairs are needed to fix this problem.