Q: Replacing motor mounts

Is the strut engine mount the same for AWD as it is for fwd and for the engine mounts how many are there on an 09 MKZ AWD

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The engine mounts for the engine are the same, however, the transmission mounts are different for the FWD and AWD. There are a total of 4 mounts - one engine mount and 3 transmission mounts. If you need further assistance replacing the engine / transmission mounts, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your vehicle.