Q: Replacing motor mounts

Is the strut engine mount the same for AWD as it is for fwd and for the engine mounts how many are there on an 09 MKZ AWD

3. Replacing motor mounts

Q: The truck has problems shifting

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford F-100. Depending on the engine you have and if you have a manual transmission then you may have broken motor and transmission mounts that will cause the clutch linkage and shifter to...

Q: What is making my front end vibrate?

I would first test the motor or transmission mounts. If it is not the motor mounts, the vibration might be arising as engine load and speed "interact" with the gearing at that particular speed causing a dynamic balance issue. The...

Q: I hit an animal recently, it cracked my bumper. Is it any way related to suspension damage?

An impact from hitting the animal can do damage that's not obvious at first. Damage can occur to the frame, mess up your alignment, and a variety of other issues. You will want to examine the area that was hit....