Q: Replaced starter now the fuel pump not working

asked by on October 20, 2016

Replaced starter now the fuel pump not working could both stater and fuel pump gone bad at same time if not what do I check.

Hello there, it is unlikely that both the starter and fuel pump would fail on your 2011 Hyundai Sonata at the same time. In cases like this, the car needs to be thoroughly inspected and the root cause located before any more parts are replaced. Common causes of a no-start condition are the starter, battery, ignition switch, battery cables, fuel pump, ignition coil, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your no start condition and perform any repairs required.