Q: Replace evaporter,expansion valve,condenser

To replace a/c coil,expansion valve,condenser.

3. Replace evaporter,expansion valve,condenser

Q: Timing chain needs to be replaced. Is it worth the risk? 2007 Toyota Prius

Hello - timing chains performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

Q: my car engine is smoking. can I safely drive it to dealer? (10 miles)

It depends on the source of the smoke. If the vehicle is overheating, any use could quickly ruin the engine. If the smoke is from engine oil dripping onto a hot exhaust manifold, you could end up with an engine...

Q: Car is on but the engine won't run

Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad catalytic converter,...