Q: Replace evaporter,expansion valve,condenser

To replace a/c coil,expansion valve,condenser.

3. Replace evaporter,expansion valve,condenser

Q: Q: Gas tank is leaking

The tank is made of very sturdy stamped steel. It will withstand any conceivable vapor pressure that gasoline will create in a motor vehicle. If the tank is leaking, it leaks because it's rusted out. It's usually a waste of...

Q: I would like a quote on lexus gx 470 2008 for replacing these parts : 1 axle , 120k miles maintainence, water tank. thank you . A

You can follow this link which will ring you to a page where you can request several estimate and recommendations based on your vehicles mileage. In many cases, a 120k service may include but is not limited to a transmission...

Q: I feel a shimmy on the brake pedal a bit when I brake at high speeds. Does this mean the brakes should be changed?

Usually when the steering wheel shakes during braking, it is caused by a warped rotor or drum. It could also be that there is fluid leaking onto the brakes and it causes them to grab intermittently. A brake inspection will...