Q: Refrigerant leak

My car is leaking refrigerant.

3. Refrigerant leak

Q: Car slips and grinds

The fluid level in the transmission may be low. The fluid level needs to be checked and topped off. If the fluid level is correct, then the CVT transmission may need to be replaced. You may want to enlist the...

Q: How can you check to see if one or more engine mounts are faulty? 2009 Honda Fit

Hi there - to detect a failed motor/transmission mount, a technician may use a jack or large pry bar to attempt to lift or move the engine/transmission to determine loose motion - indicating a failed mount. Some motor mounts are...

Q: I was told my radiator fan does not work. I need to know if its broke or is my thermostat stuck.

The radiator fan should come on when the engine reaches a certain temperature, or immediately when you turn the air conditioning on (if so equipped). If the fan does not come on when the engine gets hot but does come...