Q: Refrigerant leak

My car is leaking refrigerant.

3. Refrigerant leak

Q: Convertible top doesn't work

Hello. If these both stopped working at the same time then you may have a bad connection. I have had the top on this vehicle end up causing some broken wiring due to contact with the harness. I typically have...

Q: Transmission replaced, but still slipping - 2009 Kia Borrego

There's a lot going on here. As far as the transmission concerns, your repair should be under warranty since you had the work done at the dealer. For the rest of the concerns, you may want to hire another technician...

Q: Key, ignition and transmission issues, shifters

The most common cause of this could be: Neutral safety switch: a safety feature used to make sure the vehicle is in Park or Neutral before it can start or the key is able to be turned Ignition...