Q: reduced engine in my chevy 2000 subrban

from 60 mph to 10 mph if lucky

3. reduced engine in my chevy 2000 subrban

Q: How do I customize the Remote Unlock Light Feedback?

When the Remote Unlock Light Feedback feature is turned on, then the vehicle’s exterior lights will flash when the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter is used to unlock the doors. Turning the Remote Unlock Light Feedback feature on or off...

Q: brake are making a metal loud noise when I brake.

Hello. The price to replace all 4 rotors, calipers, and brake pads is very close to the price quoted when I used the estimating guide that I use for repairs. The calipers are listed at $246 each, rotors are about...

Q: 2001 Chevy Silverado changed transmission fluid and filter now it will shift but won't move even in neutral

Hey Jack. Thanks for contacting us today. It's quite possible that the root issue is something very simple, like a shift solenoid not correctly attached or installed. It's also possible if the fluid was flushed, that a few inner seals...