Q: reduced engine in my chevy 2000 subrban

from 60 mph to 10 mph if lucky

3. reduced engine in my chevy 2000 subrban

Q: chevy tahoe 5.7 pcm voltage output issue

Re-check the triggering signal using the specific LED test light described in the instructions at this page. If the LED test light does not flash per those instructions then the PCM would have to be tested further. If the LED...

Q: Engine squeaks

Hi. Commonly an engine will sound as if it is squeaking due to a faulty belt or pulley. Any of the belt driven components have the possibility of producing a squeak if it becomes faulty. I suggest you have a...

Q: Need help with a reduced engine power warning light.

Hello - first thing to check is what problem code remains set. If still a TPS, double-checking the wiring at the throttle body, and also checking the throttle pedal actuator sensor. This is the "transmitter" whereas the throttle position sensor...