Q: reduced engine in my chevy 2000 subrban

from 60 mph to 10 mph if lucky

3. reduced engine in my chevy 2000 subrban

Q: Car overheating with coolant smell while driving

It sounds like you have a clogged heater core which will usually be under your dash. You may want to take it off and use a water hose to flush it out. Before flushing it you may want to inspect...

Q: Low rpm & stalling

This is often times related to what is called an idle air control module which regulates the air flow at idle as the air enters the intake system and is mixed with fuel before being injected into the motor. When...

Q: Shuts off and won't start for about an hour or so

Hi there. From the description you have provided concerning your vehicle's drivability problem, it hard to discern whether it does not turn over, or it does not start for about an hour after driving. If your vehicle will not turnover...